Polyethylene Plastic (PE)
|Watani Manufactures Polyethylene Plastic Tanks for water and chemical storage,andcorrugated gravity pipes.
The material can be formulated to meet your specific application. Our standard Polyethylene storage tanks are
available in 1.5 and 1.9 specific gravities, and produced by roto-molding process.
Features and benefits of Watani PE tanks
(1)Approved by all of the top food and water storage administrations for the storageof potable water.
(2) M.E.W. approved
(3) Hygienic, fully resistant to bacteria growth with a special UV-resistant inner coating.
(4) Durable with high impact resistance and exceptional UV-stability even in extreme climatic conditions.
(5) Available in a wide range of size and color options.
(6) Pre -insulated range of tank sizes are available.
|Our horizontal Polyethylene Storage Tanks is supplied complete with fitinlet,outlet, overflow and vent|
|Vertical storage tanks can be used in
roof-mounted installation.Itis provided
with tie-down slots for anchoring.Itis
best suited for potable water storage
and can be ordered forcertain chemical
storage applications. Check with our
Sales representative for your specific
intended use.Standard vertical tanks
comes with fittings: inlet,outlet and vent.
Vertical Storage Tanks Capacity Range
HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Gravity Pipes
|HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe :
(1) Smooth inner wall, lower flow resistance
(2) Good Corrosin-resistance
(3) Easy pipe-laying and installation
(4) Easy joint fixing (bell-and-spigot with elastomeric ring