European Standard – DIN 13476-3
Now there is also a DIN EN –Standard Connecting Pipes The new standard, DIN EN13476, was published in August,2007. This standard specifies the requirements to be met by underground sewerage system pipes such as AL WATANI – PolyPlast HDPE Corrugated pipes
Thus, four pipe standards with comparable requirements now exist in the standard category, “Plastics piping systems for non-pressured underground drainage and sewerage”
In addition in the standard for smooth wall pipes – DIN EN 1401 for uniplasicized Polyvinylchloride (PVC -), – DIN EN 1852 for Polypropylene (PP), – DIN EN 12666 for Polyethylene (PE). With DIN EN 13476 there is also a standard for structured wall piping systems.
The DIN EN 13476 applies to corrugated pipes made of unplasticized Polyvinylchloride (PVC-U), Polypropylene (PP) AND Polyethylene (PE).
All dour DIN EN standards are similar with respect to the requirement of the material, the usability, and the mechanical and physical Characteristics.
|Result: Pipes which conform to these standards and which have the same rigidity with respect to the defined are of application can be considered as equivalent.
DIN EN 1401
DIN EN 1852
DIN EN 12666 Same Requirements – Same Quality of Pipe
DIN EN 13476
Application of PolyPlast Pipe System
- Storm – and Rainwater Systems
- Sewage Systems
- Gravity Water Systems
- Apertures Drainage Systems
PolyPlast – Stands for Quality
Polyethylene (PE) The ideal pipe material
Polypropylene is ideal for the production of pipes due to the following qualities:
- Mechanical properties: higher E-module and resilient to tension
- Chemical stability: resistant to almost all chemicals. Even in high concentrations
- Environmentally friendly: no emission of pollutants in its production: fully recyclab
Ring Flexibility according to EN 13476-3
The specific PE material as well as the special designed cross- sectional geometry of the pipe guarantee reliable Ring flexibility 30%. Thus all applications above mentioned may be addressed.
The Ring flexibility is measured according to EN 1446 method.
Ring Stiffness according to EN 13476-3
The specific PE material as well as the special sesigned cross-sectional geometry of the pipe guarantee reliable ring stiffness SN8. Thus, all applications above mentioned may be addressed.
Ongoing production controls, a stable manufacturing process, modern production machines and highly skilled technicians assures consistent complacence with mechanical properties.
The Ring stiffness is measured according to EN 9969
PolyPlast has a word new coupling system. The coupler is directly welded to the pipe. The coupling process is an inline process and is done on a special designed machine. The coupler itself has a very strong design and there is no deformation during storage under hot environmental conditions.
The standard material for the PolyPlast Pipe systems is EPDM according to Standard EN 681 – 1
Due to the unique profile design with the integrated injection welded coupler, is superior to all other pipe systems.
- Lowest pipe weight.
- High flexibility and impact strength.
- Easy handling at site.
- Resistance to nearly all chemicals. (also in high concentration)
- Resistance to abrasion.
- Only one sealing ring, due to the latest state of coupling technique.
- Perfect adaptation to the Al-Watani MAN HOLES.
- Unmistakable, long lasting surface markings
Product Overview PolyPlast HDPE SN 8
PIPES in a range from DN 150 – DN 1000 ID
PolyPlast is made of PE with a structured outer wall and a smooth inner surface as per DIN EN 13475
- Ring stiffness class SN 8 According to DIN EN 1446
- Black outer and black inner pipe, homogenous connection
- With integrated welded connector and EDPDM Sealing ring as DIN EN 681-1
- Also available with double socket
- Only one sealing ring necessary